Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thing # 9 - Finding Related Blogs

I had a hard time with this one. Every one of the methods suggested for finding blogs gave me grief. All I wanted to do was to add Patsy Lanclos' main blog site to my Google Reader and I just danced around all she's got out there. I finally found one site using Google Blog Search and got it loaded onto my Google Reader, but it's not her main one. Blogline Search Tool didn't do anything for me. I plan to go through the Atomic Learning lesson on RSS after I complete the 23 things.

2 comments:

VWB said...

http://www.edutopia.org/blog/42
but she has not added to in 2 years! I don't think she has an active "blog"....just her more traditional webpages...if you find anything more current, please share!

nina said...

I also had trouble with this one. registered on bloglines but never did get the email confirmation. I did enjoy the concept relayed about "Circle of the Wise."